The kiplePay Website along with the kiplePay App are collectively referred to as the “Site”) is managed by its legal owner and operator, Kiplepay Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Webonline Dot Com Sdn. Bhd.) (hereinafter referred to as “KPSB”), which provides online and mobile applications for the promotion of participating merchant (hereinafter referred to as “Merchants”) loyalty and reward programmes and for the distribution and sale of the Merchant’s products and services, mobile value cards, vouchers and coupons via digital and mobile marketing platforms. User may use the Site to manage their credits in their Kiple Wallet (including purchase and top up), their loyalty programmes with Merchants or to purchase value cards which are redeemable for goods and services offered and sold by Merchants.
(c) Types of Personal Information:
The information we learn from the User helps us to personalise and continually improve the services and products made available to the User at kiplePay. The types of information we require and gather are:-
- (i) Information from the User: We receive and store any and all information the User enter on the Site or provide us in any other manner. The User provides most of such information upon registration with us and when the User searches, buys, bids, posts, participates in a contest or questionnaire, or communicates with customer service. We may also ask the User for personal information at other times. Examples of the types of personally identifiable information we collect range from the User’s email address to your name, address, gender, date of birth, mobile phone or credit card information. We use the information that the User has provided for such purposes as responding to the User’s requests, customizing future shopping for the User and communicating with the User.
- (ii)Cookies and automatic information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever the User interacts with us. For example, like many other websites, we may use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when the User’s web browser accesses the Site. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to the User computer’s hard drive through the User’s web browser to enable the senders’ systems to recognize the User’s browser and to provide specific personalised features.
- (iii) Other sources: We may receive information about the User from other sources and add it to our account information.
(d) Security on information:
- (i) We protect the security of the User’s information during transmission by using a high level of encryption technique.
- (ii) When using the Site, it is also very important for the User to protect against unauthorised access to the User’s password and to the User’s computer and/or mobile device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and/or mobile device.
(e) How KPSB may use and/or share the information it receives:
KPSB may use the information shared by User to enforce any Terms and Conditions in relation to the Site and to provide you with the services or products requested by you and to perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection.
- (i) Agents:
We employ other companies and individuals to perform services for us. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- (ii) Affiliated businesses we do not control:
We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses may operate or be invited to operate stores at the Site or sell offerings to the User at the Site. In other cases, we may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. We may share User information related to those transactions with these third parties.
- (iii) Special offers:
Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of User on behalf of other businesses. You may inform us at any time not to share your personal information with such third-party providers by contacting us at email@example.com.
- (iv) Transfer of business:
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell our business or sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- (v) Protection and enforcement:
We release information relating an account and other personal information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the existing laws; enforce or apply the Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or security of KPSB, its affiliates, officers or employees, the merchants, User and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud-protection and credit risk reduction.
- (vi) With the User consent: In all other instances where the User has elected to share the information.
(f) Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions: